Thank you for being part of our second quarter projects. Your continued prayers and support reach around the world each month.
- CSI was able to be part of the Indiana and Arkansas District Ladies Conferences. These ladies have hearts that responded to needs around the world. Thank you for having us at your events and for giving to put your compassion in action. If you want CSI at your next District event please contact us. We would love to be with you and share the mission of CSI.
- In Venezuela the lives of many have been shattered and the situation is dire. Thank you for helping CSI send relief supplies to those in need.
- CSI was excited to partner with C Saucy Scrubs to host a giveaway celebrating nurses week. We were able to give away two sets of scrub skirts to deserving nurses. CSI loves nurses and we couldn’t do our mission trips without them. Be sure to check out the great products C Saucy offers.
- We had the chance to introduce you to Madison, a young girl who heard about the devastation caused by Cyclone Idai and how so many people had lost their homes and crops. She wanted to do something to help. She put her Compassion in Action and raised $420 to help Cyclone Idai victims.
- CSI was able to provide funding for food relief for 1300 people in Malawi who were affected by Cylone Idai over 1/2 of which were children. We were also able to send 100 water filters to Malawi. We want to once again thank Sister Micki Mangun and Sister Jennifer Williams from The Pentecostals of Alexandria, who took the filters with them when they traveled to the area for a conference. When we all work together great things happen.
- CSI got a new mailing address. Please note that all written correspondence can be sent to PO Box 14, Saint Charles, MO 63302.
We know that more requests for help will come in during the coming months. Thank you for your continued support to ensure that we can answer those calls for help. We couldn’t do what we do without you.