Thank you for being part of our first quarter projects. Your continued prayers and support offer help and hope around the world.
- Thank you for your donations to our Clean Water and End Hunger campaigns and for all of you who became monthly supporters. These donations will enable us to answer the calls for help in 2020
- Because of your ongoing support to our Medical Missions Fund we were able to send support to the CSi sponsored clinic in Liberia.
- Thank you to everyone who joined our payer team. If you haven’t had the opportunity to join you can do that now JOIN OUR PRAYER TEAM
- We loved sharing the thank you video from the people of Cameroon with you. If you haven’t seen it yet you can catch it on our Facebook page.
- We continued our campaign for clean water and ending hunger and so many of you responded.
- CSi launched a Show Compassion Challenge on social media. We love hearing your stories of how you show compassion every day!
- Thanks to all of our new followers on social media. We have enjoyed doing book giveaways and appreciate how you share our pages with your friends and family. In March we gave away, Everybody Always by Bob Goff.
- Nashville was devastated by a tornado and your donations allowed CSi to send funding to the Tennessee District to help churches in the city that were affected.
- Unfortunately, we had to announce that our upcoming trip to Zimbabwe was canceled because of the current coronavirus pandemic.
- Funding was sent to help replace a pastor’s home in an area of the world where there is believers are persecuted and killed for following Jesus and so we are not able to disclose the location but because of your ongoing generosity CSi can answer these calls for help.
Thank you for continuing to support the mission of CSi. We are trusting that God will continue to provide in 2020. This year has already seen the Cornavirus pandemic which has caused worldwide devastation. Join us in praying for people around the world who have been infected and for all the frontline employees. We know that God is in control. We are praying that each of you is safe and remains healthy
WAY TO GO WORLD CHANGER!
· In Cameroon people have been affected by civil war for the past three years. 600 of our church members were displaced. Your support allowed funding to be sent to supply emergency relief and medication for Typhoid fever and Malaria.
· A water pump was purchased for a church in Nicaragua. This pump supplies water for church activities as well as the pastor’s home.
· Funding sent to help 110 families who were permanently relocated by the federal government due to the major earthquakes in areas of Mindanao Island, Philippines.
· Several of you utilized our new Christmas catalog to help make your holiday shopping meaningful
· In Lebanon, your support purchased 30 food boxes for families to double the number of boxes that are normally given out during this month.
Thank you for continuing to support the mission of CSi.
Thank you for being part of our third quarter projects. Your continued prayers and support reach around the world each month.
· CSI was able to be part of the Oklahoma, Illinois and Missouri camp meetings. It’s always great to meet our supporters in person. If you want CSI at your next district event please contact us. We would love to be with you and share the mission of CSI.
· CSI was excited to have a booth at NAYC 2019 in Saint Louis, MO. Over 30,000 young people from around the country together in one place worshipping the one true God was a phenomenal experience. We met so many new people at the booth and got to catch up with so many of our current supporters and volunteers.
· Refugee relief in an area of the world where worshipping Jesus is dangerous and believers live with the very real threat of persecution. Your giving allowed food and mosquito nets to be delivered.
· Hurricane Dorian relief began in the Bahamas. Several churches in Florida served as distribution centers where supplies were selected. Pastor Mark Hattabaugh helped lead teams of volunteers on day trips into the Bahamas to deliver supplies. Your giving allowed dozens of pallets of supplies to be shipped to our contacts on the ground. We had a church that suffered no damage even though many surrounding structures were destroyed. This allowed a safe and dry area to store and distribute supplies.
· We continued Hurricane Dorian relief efforts. Disaster Relief is a long-term project. Just because the news isn’t reporting on it any longer doesn’t mean the needs go away. Thank you for your faithful support.
· CSi had a booth at the UPCI General Conference in Indianapolis. We always enjoy being at these events to connect with our supporters in person.
We know that more requests for help will come in during the coming months. Thank you for your continued support to ensure that we can answer those calls for help. We couldn’t do what we do without you.