WAY TO GO WORLD CHANGER!
· In Cameroon people have been affected by civil war for the past three years. 600 of our church members were displaced. Your support allowed funding to be sent to supply emergency relief and medication for Typhoid fever and Malaria.
· A water pump was purchased for a church in Nicaragua. This pump supplies water for church activities as well as the pastor’s home.
· Funding sent to help 110 families who were permanently relocated by the federal government due to the major earthquakes in areas of Mindanao Island, Philippines.
· Several of you utilized our new Christmas catalog to help make your holiday shopping meaningful
· In Lebanon, your support purchased 30 food boxes for families to double the number of boxes that are normally given out during this month.
Thank you for continuing to support the mission of CSi.